We offer free shipping worldwide with no minimum spend via DHL.
All orders ship from our Melbourne, Australia headquarters. We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 business days of being placed.
Standard - Free!
- Tracked shipping for all orders over $50 USD
- Basic untracked shipping for all order under $50 USD. Tracking can be added additionally for $6 USD at checkout.
Delivery within 2-4 weeks to most customers. Please refer to the country list below for your shipping timeframe.
Expedited - $12
- Delivery within 4-8 business days to most major international destinations. Includes tracking.
Express - $20
- Delivery within 2-4 business days. Shipped via DHL Express. Direct to door service.
Kindly note, the shipping timeframes advised are not guaranteed and can be affected by factors beyond our control such as customs clearance, postal backlog, and weather.STANDARD SHIPPING TIMEFRAMES
- USA, UK & NZ: 2-3 weeks
- Europe: 2-4 weeks
- Canada: 3-6 weeks
- Most of Asia: 3-4 weeks
- India, Malaysia, Indonesia & Thailand: 6-8 weeks.
- South Africa: 6-8 weeks
- South America: 8-12 weeks
- Russia: 4-6 weeks
- UAE, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Israel & Saudi Arabia: 4-8 weeks - Addresses MUST include a PO Box to ship.
COVID-19 DELAYS - Due to reduced service by DHL eCommerce and postal backlogs as a result of COVID-19, please allow 10 business day in addition to our regular shipping timeframes for all orders sent via Standard Shipping.
If you need to urgently update any details for a current order, please contact us ASAP at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to help if the order has not been shipped. However, we cannot guarantee changes can be made in time prior to shipping. We are not responsible for any orders placed with incorrect products or shipping details.
TAX & CUSTOMS
Additional taxes, duty charges, or fees owing on international orders received (outside Australia) are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Customers are encouraged to check with your local authority or post office to anticipate any additional charges that may apply. Customers from the United Kingdom, Canada, and South Africa (Sales Tax/VAT) please take this into consideration when to ordering.
Furthermore, it is illegal for us to declare products to be valued less than their selling price. We apologise for any inconvenience; however, we cannot accept requests for the values to be altered on Customs Declarations.
DailyJocks.com is owned and operated by Below the Belt Group Pty Ltd (ABN 47 125 292 828).